Monday, November 26, 2012

The Threesome - My New Erotic Short Story

Well, I say erotic, but I'm not sure how erotic it is!   It's about a man who lusts after a threesome with his wife and another girl, and how his life changes forever when he gets what he wants.




I wrote it immediately after finishing my new Jack Nightingale novel - Nightshade.  Nightshade is now being edited and should be in the shops next April.

I'll be starting the new Spider Shepherd book soon but in the meantime I'm having fun writing short stories. I want to do one called The Ladyboy Lover and I'm plotting out some Spider Shepherd stories about his time with the SAS in Afghanistan.

Short stories are great fun but they are hard work.  With a short story, what you leave out is almost as important as what you put in!

Anyway, you can buy The Threesome in the US HERE.

And in the UK HERE.

Do let me know what you think!

No comments: