Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Free Money - This Time From Mr Tum!

This just in!


Dear Sir/Madam,


Please read my message and get back to me ASAP for further explanation and procedure. I am Mr. David Tum and I work as the head of contract approval department with a government ministry here in Benin republic. I wish to know if we can work together as partners as there is a pending business project I have at hand ready to be executed without difficulties. The business is fully risk free because I have fashioned out means to give it an excellent outcome.


To throw light on this business deal, one of our registered contractors who has completed his contract supply with our ministry died without any registered business partner in his file and i have just noticed this recently. He supplied and installed industrial equipments to our industry value at Euro 9.8M [Nine Million Eight hundred Thousand]. I seek your partnership to enable me transfer this funds to your account as his business partner/new beneficiary using my position in the office as the head of the department in our industry to perfect the transaction and I am open to negotiate your percentage. Your sincerity and attention is highly needed in this transaction due to its nature and urgency.


If you are interested, please get back to me and forward your full names and telephone numbers. You can also contact me through my alternative email address as below:

mmdavid1@yahoo.fr

Best regards,
David Tum.

No comments: