Monday, July 5, 2010

Two New 5-Star Reviews For Nightfall On Amazon!

Just had two more five-star reviews for Nightfall put up on Amazon! I'm chuffed!


nightfall, 4 July 2010
By N. Nicholls "BOOKWORM" (BLACKPOOL) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Nightfall: v. 1 (Paperback)
fab read keeps you sucked in on every page you just can't put this book down i tell everyone it's a must read
but then aren't all steven's books very enjoyable book role on the next one

Wow. Loved it., 4 July 2010
By Daisy "daisy16178" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nightfall: v. 1 (Paperback)
This is only the second Stephen Leather book I have read. I'm not a supernatural follower and can't abide it on TV, but this book was compulsive reading. I loved it from start to finish. Was almost at the end and really could not put the book down. Absolutely brilliant!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Nightfall and cannot wait for the sequel ... :D I was chilled to the bone.

Just finished reading Once Bitten. You just have to finish it and publish it I beg!! I can't go on without knowing what happens to Terry.

Much respect

Jennifer