Friday, June 25, 2010

Damsel In Distress

Just got this email....

Please, it is none of my intention to put this on here, but i really need your assistance right now. I also really don't mean to inconvenience you in any way, but i made a little trip to United Kingdom, and i'm sorry i didn't fill you in on this. I just misplaced my passport and credit cards, and i know this may sound odd, but it all happened very fast. I need to get a new passport, and get on the next available flight home. I've been to the embassy here, they're willing to help, but i'm out of cash. Can you loan me some money? I'll be willing to repay you as soon as i return.

Please do reply as soon as you get this message, so i can forward the details as to where to send the money, i can also pick it up using an I.D which was issued to me by the embassy. You can reach me via the hotel's desk phone if you can. The numbers are, 011447035936866.

I await your response
GABRIELLE J. DE LA RAMA


I think I'd be more impressed if the hotel's desk phone wasn't a mobile!

No comments: